- Embee Sunshade uses the best materials in making umbrellas.
- We use drawn aluminum tubing ( NOT seamed) with a thick wall.
- We use oil tempered spring wire for the ribs.
- The runner that slides up and down the pole is nylon for strength and will not scratch the pole.
- The top of each umbrella is finished with a strong die cast bell cap with a ring so that the umbrella can be hung up for storage.Compare this to imported umbrellas.
- The tilt and crank handle are chrome plated . We use galvanized aircraft cable to raise and lower the crank style umbrellas.
- We use heavy duty vinyl , acrylic , and vinyl coated mesh material for the umbrella cover.We can also manufacture umbrellas using material supplied by the customer.
- Custom silk-screening is available on all umbrellas. Call for minimum quantity requirements. We can supply all sizes of umbrella frames, from 5-1/2' in diameter to 10' in diameter.
- All of our umbrellas are made in our factory in Brooklyn , NY.
Embee Newsday Artricle
click here >